Marketing for International Professionals (MIP)
Study basic marketing concepts and international marketing trends and techniques while you improve your English in the Marketing for International Professionals (MIP) certificate program at the University of Washington.
Taught by experienced marketing professionals and English language teachers, this intensive program will allow you to:
- Understand digital marketing and content marketing
- Learn about globalization and localization
- Know how to integrate online marketing with traditional marketing methods
- Improve your ability to use English in international marketing
The MIP certificate program was designed with the help of select professionals who have deep expertise in the field. See the Advisory Board page for more details.
Students who successfully complete the program receive a UW Certificate in Marketing for International Professionals. They are also eligible for the Business English Internship Course (BEIC), which gives students practical experience working in an American company.
This program is part of the UW's international business certificate sequence, which also includes the Intensive Business English Program (IBEP), Business for International Professionals (BUSIP) and Fundamentals of Project Management (FPM).
Who Should Apply
This program is for international business professionals or international students seeking expertise in international marketing. You should possess an advanced level of English proficiency. For more details on language requirements, see the MIP How to Apply page.
This program meets the requirements for an F-1 student visa.
- Knowledgeable, experienced instructors in both marketing and English language subject areas
- Group project to develop an international marketing plan
- Completion enables students to enroll in an internship program with an American company
||UW downtown Seattle (map)
||10 weeks (9 weeks in summer)
Jan 7–Mar 13
Jun 23–Aug 20
||Open until filled
CONNECT WITH US