Are you an international professional or student who wants to master important business concepts and skills? The Global Business Certificate is a nine-month program taught by distinguished faculty and industry experts, and it’s designed to help you advance your career.
What You'll Do
- Increase your English business vocabulary as well as your listening, speaking and presentation skills
- Gain insight into cutting-edge global business practices
- Earn an internationally recognized professional certificate
- Eligibility to gain real-world work experience in your field of study through Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- Instructors from the prestigious UW Foster School of Business
- Students from all over the world
Who Should Apply
This program is for current business professionals and university students who want to succeed in global business.
You don’t need any previous work experience to apply, but advanced English skills are required. For admissions requirements, see How to Apply.
This program meets Monday through Friday, for a total of 18 hours per week.
|Application fee (one-time fee; nonrefundable)
|Registration fee (nonrefundable)
|International student health insurance plan
|Room and board (estimated)
|Books and supplies (estimated)
|Other miscellaneous expenses (estimated)
|Estimated Total Per Quarter