To register, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (or 17 years old and have graduated from high school).
- Have at least intermediate English skills, which is equivalent to a B2 level of English language proficiency on the CEFR self-assessment grid. When assessing yourself, be sure to read through each of the categories under B2 to make sure you meet requirements.
- Note: Course instructors are not able to instruct or provide support in another language.
- Meet the course's technology requirements.
1. Confirm that you meet all course requirements:
By clicking the course registration link below (under step #2), I am affirming that I have read and meet all of the course requirements listed above. Refunds will not be issued to students for failing to meet course requirements.
2. Select the session you'd like to register for:
- There are no sessions currently available. Please contact us for more information.
3. Read the Noncredit Courses section and then click Continue.
4. If the session listed is correct, click Continue Registration Process.
5. Complete the Personal Information fields.
- If you don't have a Social Security Number, leave that field blank.
- Be sure to include your email address so that the program staff can contact you.
6. Complete the Billing Information and Credit Card Information fields and then click Send Electronically.
You’ll receive a confirmation email once your registration is complete.
What Happens Next
Once you've registered, you’ll receive program details as well as instructions on how to prepare for your course.
Please see Registration & Payment for details on our refund policy.