How to Register
To register, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (or 17 years old and have graduated from high school)
- Meet one of the following minimum English proficiency scores:
- TOEFL iBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEIC – 650
- EIKEN – 2A
- CET-4 – 475
1. Select the session you'd like to register for:
- Winter 2021 registration will open in autumn 2020
2. Read the Noncredit Courses section and then click Continue.
3. If the session listed is correct, click Continue Registration Process.
4. Complete the Personal Information fields. If you don't have a Social Security Number, leave that field blank. Be sure to include your email address so that the program staff can contact you.
5. Complete the Billing Information and Credit Card Information fields and then click Send Electronically.
You’ll receive a confirmation email once your registration is complete.
For group registration, please review our group registration instructions and email the STEP team directly with details about your participants.
What Happens Next
Once you're registered, you’ll receive program details as well as instructions on how to prepare for housing and arrival.
Please see Registration & Payment for details on our refund policy.