How to Register
To register, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (or 17 years old and have graduated from high school)
- Have completed one to two years of English at the university level
1. Select the course you'd like to register for:
2. Read the Noncredit Courses section and then click Continue.
3. If the session listed is correct, click Continue Registration Process.
4. Complete the Personal Information fields. If you don't have a Social Security Number, leave that field blank. Be sure to include your email address so that the program staff can contact you.
5. Complete the Billing Information and Credit Card Information fields and then click Send Electronically.
You’ll receive a confirmation email once your registration is complete.
For group registration, please review our group registration instructions and contact the STEP team directly with details about your participants.
What Happens Next
Once you're registered, you’ll receive program details as well as instructions on how to prepare for your course.