Come study at a top-ranked electrical and computer engineering department at a premier U.S. university! The coursework centers on the core fundamentals of electrical engineering, advanced English language skills and American academic culture.
Intermediate to Advanced
What You’ll Do
- Take two engineering courses that feature exciting, hands-on electrical engineering laboratory experiences
- Experience the vibrant city of Seattle and its many outdoor attractions during the beautiful summer season.
- Learn about academic culture and learning expectations at U.S. universities
- Visit major corporations in the Seattle area, such as Microsoft, Fluke and T-Mobile
- Increase your cross-cultural skills and develop strategies for success in American higher education
Who Should Apply
This program is designed for undergraduate students entering their second or third year at an international university. Note that it only admits students from universities approved by the UW Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering.
For more information and details on prerequisites, costs and how to apply, visit the program website.